Frequently Asked Questions
- What drugs do you test for?
- How long do drugs stay in a person's system?
- Can you test anything besides urine?
- What if I take prescription medications?
- Can a person cheat the drug test?
- How prevalent is substance abuse in the workplace?
- Who regulates drug testing in the USA?
- Is there anything an employer can do, besides testing, to ensure a safe, drug free workplace?
Just Say No! Medical Screening has been providing full-service drug and alcohol testing in the Sacramento area since 2000.
We offer the following services for businesses:
- Company Drug and Alcohol Testing
- DOT/PUC Policies, Programs, Testing, & Consortium
- Certified Collection Facility for all Laboratories
- On-Site Drug and Alcohol Collections
- No contract necessary
We offer the following services for individuals:
- Private Drug and Alcohol Testing
- DNA / Paternity Testing
- Steroid Testing
Our friendly, knowledgeable staff is dedicated to providing fast, accurate, polite service. Discretion and privacy are held in highest regard. Our clinic has a non-threatening atmosphere. Appointments are not needed, and we keep the wait times to a minimum.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality services available, using only Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved instant drug tests, Department of Transportation (DOT) approved alcohol tests, and federally certified laboratories (SAMHSA, NIDA, FUDT).